Union Park Apartments
Experience sophisticated living in a cozy residential nook bordering Seattle's Capitol Hill and First Hill neighborhoods, only steps away from downtown financial and shopping districts, the city's best nightlife and more.
Pike Place Market, Benaroya Hall, museums, theaters, Seattle's world class library and professional sporting events are within only blocks, and you'll find easy access to major medical centers, freeways and public transportation.
Newly Renovated Homes
A select few apartment homes at Union Park have been beautifully reimagined in 2023, each with the most modern and stylish finishes. Be among the first to experience this "new Union Park," where you'll find standout features like:
- Bedrosian tile backsplash & shower surround in Celine Sage
- Bellmont Pearl casework throughout kitchen & bath
- Quartz, solid surface countertops in "Oxide" Arizona Tile
- Waterproof, engineered vinyl Tandem wood-style flooring
- A full suite of modern appliances, including:
- GE EnergyStar front-load washer and dryer (in-home)
- LG dishwasher, electric oven, range and OTR microwave
- LG 22ft³ French door refrigerator with bottom-drawer freezer
New Features Community-Wide
As standard upgrades to each home, the following features were also implemented recently to help elevate each resident's living experience - combining the best of classic and timeless architecture with the latest in everyday modern trends and conveniences:
- All-new energy efficient windows
- Air conditioning ports in each home
- New fitness center with high-performance equipment
- Private courtyard with new dog run for your furry friends
- Controlled access garage and lobby
- Upscale package delivery service
- Updated balconies with built-in storage units (select homes)
Find Your Desired Home
Union Park offers a variety of floor plan layouts and sizes to match any lifestyle. Select your next home by exploring available apartments on our floor plans page.
Discover Capitol Hill
Perched in the midst of the city of Seattle, our residents enjoy the quiet of a residential neighborhood with a peaceful pocket park only a block away. Our surrounding neighborhood is alive with the activities of inner-city life. Grocery stores, coffee houses, restaurants, entertainment venues of every variety, and 28 movie screens are within a few minutes walk.