This sophisticated building is in a First Hill residential neighborhood, bordering eclectic Capitol Hill and is only steps away from the downtown financial and shopping districts. Pike Place Market, Benaroya Hall, museums, theaters, Seattle's world class library and professional sporting events are within blocks, and there is easy access to major medical centers, freeways and public transportation.
What's new at Union Park:
- All new energy efficient windows in all homes
- A/C ports in each home
- New fitness center with high performing equipment
- Private courtyard updates with new dog run for your furry friends!
- Lobby upgrades with local art and a café lounge feel
- Controlled access garage and lobby
- Updated balconies with built-in storage units (select homes)
- Upscale package delivery service coming January 2021