Union Park Apartments
This sophisticated building is in a First Hill residential neighborhood, bordering eclectic Capitol Hill and is only steps away from the downtown financial and shopping districts. Pike Place Market, Benaroya Hall, museums, theaters, Seattle's world class library and professional sporting events are within blocks, and there is easy access to major medical centers, freeways and public transportation.
What's new at Union Park:
- All new energy efficient windows in all homes
- A/C ports in each home
- New fitness center with high performing equipment
- Private courtyard updates with new dog run for your furry friends!
- Lobby upgrades with local art and a caf lounge feel
- Controlled access garage and lobby
- Updated balconies with built-in storage units (select homes)
- Upscale package delivery service
Find Your Desired Home
Union Park offers a variety of floor plan layouts and sizes to match any lifestyle. Select your next home by exploring available apartments on our floor plans page.
Discover Capitol Hill
Perched in the midst of the city of Seattle, our residents enjoy the quiet of a residential neighborhood with a peaceful pocket park only a block away. Our surrounding neighborhood is alive with the activities of inner-city life. Grocery stores, coffee houses, restaurants, entertainment venues of every variety, and 28 movie screens are within a few minutes walk.